“Partnering with Kwasi has empowered us to provide better insights for all our artists and venues, giving us the ability to strategise with stakeholders to ensure we are growing year-on-year and continuing to attract the world’s best artists. We look forward to partnering with Kwasi again in 2023.”
Ella Husiman, Head of Ticketing, Digital and Marketing
About Adelaide Fringe
Adelaide Fringe is the biggest arts festival in the Southern Hemisphere. The well-loved festival stretches from Whyalla all the way across the state to Naracoorte, with eclectic and vibrant events that include cabaret, theatre, comedy, circus, music, visual arts, workshops and much more.
Adelaide Fringe needed to establish a reliable and consistent method for Fringe Artist and Venue Tracking that would allow for better insight, accurate collection and reporting of data.
The previous structure of their current tracking system had some notable issues including:
- Inconsistent names, triggers, spelling errors that didn’t correspond with their action/purpose
- Multiple account properties and tags
- Outdated integration (e.g Facebook Conversion API not implemented)
- Outdated goals and;
- Incorrect currency
Kwasi partnered with Adelaide Fringe and other stakeholders to review their existing set-up and provide recommendations that would result in a cleaner set-up and ultimately accurate reporting.
In the lead up and through-out the fringe, we also assisted in:
- Enabling analytics tracking code for cross-promotional events for Fringe Partners such as SATC
- Providing ground-level assistance for tracking issues encountered by Fringe Staff and Artists
- Creating guides to help set up tracking for Fringe Artists.
- Providing guidance and recommendations for future analytics implementations.
By auditing and setting up their conversion tracking properly, we were able to help Adelaide Fringe tap into accurate performance data. This allowed them to more confidently make the right decisions to run their digital marketing campaigns and achieve their performance goals.
We look forward to partnering with Adelaide Fringe again for 2023.