Customers want results fast and easy. If your website presents even the slightest inconvenience, confusion or difficulty to a user, chances are they will leave and go elsewhere.
Identifying and eliminating any roadblocks on your website through good user experience design is important for getting customers to stay, engage and convert.
Usability testing simply aims to identify any technical, layout or design issues that could lead your customers to put your website in the too hard basket. The process of user behaviour analysis evaluates how visitors are currently using a website, identifies any problem areas, and provides fixes that will improve ease of use, increase overall site engagement and grow conversions.
Kwasi uses click tracking to review actual user behaviour that provides insights on all key pages on your website. This way, we can see what isn’t working on your website and fix any immediate issues we see. We also check how long it takes to complete specific tasks on the website and analyse your site’s overall performance to see if it meets your business goals.
Usability testing is a valuable part of your digital transformation process, as user experience online is just as important as customer service in-store.
Get the insights to give your users a better experience. Contact Kwasi today to learn how.
Owen Hodge Lawyers
Increased Leads 142% in 6 Months for Sydney Law Firm
- The challenge: 120% increase in monthly leads for Sydney-based law firm.
- The solution: Advanced keyword mapping on-page optimisation, conversion optimisation.
- The results: 142% increase in leads, 48% increase in website traffic
Accurate Digital Persona Guides Strategy for National Jewellery Retailer
- The challenge: Understand the target audience for a national jewellery retailer.
- The solution: Digital Persona, Customer Journey Mapping, Content Audit.
- The results: research-based, data-backed customer insights to guide strategy.