Back in 2011, SEO was beginning to undergo major changes.
Woj Kwasi noticed that while others were merely manipulating search engines for short term gains, the long term strategies he was focusing on to grow brands online through refreshing inbound marketing work were starting to show their full potential.
Back then, Woj was living in Sydney and Kwasi was just a shortening of his last name to save others the struggle of its full Polish pronunciation. Working for a reputable agency, Woj had just received some exciting news about a new partnership. The future was looking bright and a visit back home to Adelaide was warranted to celebrate with family and friends.
Still, Woj was convinced that his way was the way of the future. He decided to leave the safety of a big business and start his own company, and Kwasi Studios was born.
The new agency endeavoured to turn websites into sales machines and lead generation beasts that were easily found by search engines (robots) and enjoyed by people (humans). Within the first year of business, Kwasi Studios was appearing in top 100 lists and featured in local newspapers.There was no doubt that Woj had started an enterprise that was worth watching.
Woj’s vision proved correct. Today, Kwasi is seven years strong and continuing to digitally transform Australian businesses, rapidly becoming the “go-to” expert in this space.
Kwasi’s aim is to make the internet a better place for people and brands, allowing users to find what they want quicker and easier at all touch points. Kwasi sees every brand’s website as the foundation to sustainable success and the key driver for sales. Through a proven process, Kwasi has driven digital transformation for brands like Shiels, The Tailor, Ansarada and Ed Harry.
See Kwasi’s work in our Case Studies.
National Menswear Retailer
139% Increase in Revenue & Solid Traffic Growth Following Website Migration
- The challenge: Preserve traffic, visibility and sales throughout website rebuild and migration.
- The solution: Keyword/URL mapping, Web Developer Guide, live monitoring.
- The results: Traffic, visibility, conversions and revenue all improved through migration.
Oz Hair & Beauty
530% Increase in Revenue & 12x ROI Through Structured AdWords Campaigns
- The challenge: 20x Return on Investment on AdWords for hair and beauty products.
- The solution: Single Keyword Ad Groups targeting individual brands with granular bidding and budget control.
- The results: Minimum 24x ROI with a 530% increase in revenue year-on-year.
Accurate Digital Persona Guides Strategy for National Jewellery Retailer
- The challenge: Understand the target audience for a national jewellery retailer.
- The solution: Digital Persona, Customer Journey Mapping, Content Audit.
- The results: research-based, data-backed customer insights to guide strategy.
Owen Hodge Lawyers
Increased Leads 142% in 6 Months for Sydney Law Firm
- The challenge: 120% increase in monthly leads for Sydney-based law firm.
- The solution: Advanced keyword mapping on-page optimisation, conversion optimisation.
- The results: 142% increase in leads, 48% increase in website traffic
Targeted Facebook Advertising Strategy Drives Leads for Seniors Travel Insurer
- The challenge: increase travel insurance leads cost-effectively in a small niche.
- The solution: Highly targeted Facebook advertising, focused on demographics & interest.
- The results: 2,000 new leads at a cost of just $2.21 per lead.