Find your most valuable future customers among your website visitors with customer lead scoring.
Lead scoring is the process of attaching specific values to leads (potential customers) based on their behaviour on your website and interest in your products or services.
Based on this, a business is able to identify the most valuable, potential customers and focus their efforts on them. By prioritising time and resources to convert these potential customers into actual customers, you streamline your marketing efforts, increase efficiency and grow your sales.
We can develop lead scoring systems for your website in two main ways:
- Explicit scoring: the information collected on a given lead, including information they entered into forms.
- Implicit scoring: how your visitors are acting and behaving on your website.
Partner with Kwasi, and we’ll ensure you never miss a beat, and score the highest-quality leads.
Owen Hodge Lawyers
Increased Leads 142% in 6 Months for Sydney Law Firm
- The challenge: 120% increase in monthly leads for Sydney-based law firm.
- The solution: Advanced keyword mapping on-page optimisation, conversion optimisation.
- The results: 142% increase in leads, 48% increase in website traffic
Accurate Digital Persona Guides Strategy for National Jewellery Retailer
- The challenge: Understand the target audience for a national jewellery retailer.
- The solution: Digital Persona, Customer Journey Mapping, Content Audit.
- The results: research-based, data-backed customer insights to guide strategy.