Technical SEO is the bedrock that ensures search engines are able to find, index and show your website to potential customers.
Potential customers searching for solutions will only ever be see your website in search results if search engines know where your site is, what it’s about and can judge its quality, reliability and trustworthiness properly.
The process of making sure that search engines are able to do these things is what we refer to as technical search engine optimisation. Without ensuring the technical aspects of your website are optimised for search engines you may be missing out on crucial search engine ranking opportunities.
As an agency specialising in technical SEO services, we at Kwasi know that this is not a one-off aspect of digital marketing. Just as regular financial audits and diligent bookkeeping are a necessity for your business to run smoothly, a technical SEO audit and ongoing optimisation ensures that your website is technically sound continues to contribute to your business.
We perform exhaustive technical SEO audits on websites, identifying every error and risk factor in order to fix them and improve your your website’s performance, so that it can reach its potential.
Get in touch
Find out what’s holding your website back. Get in touch to learn more.
Owen Hodge Lawyers
Increased Leads 142% in 6 Months for Sydney Law Firm
- The challenge: 120% increase in monthly leads for Sydney-based law firm.
- The solution: Advanced keyword mapping on-page optimisation, conversion optimisation.
- The results: 142% increase in leads, 48% increase in website traffic
National Menswear Retailer
139% Increase in Revenue & Solid Traffic Growth Following Website Migration
- The challenge: Preserve traffic, visibility and sales throughout website rebuild and migration.
- The solution: Keyword/URL mapping, Web Developer Guide, live monitoring.
- The results: Traffic, visibility, conversions and revenue all improved through migration.