Time isn’t just money, it’s everything. If your website doesn’t respect your customers’ need for speed, you’re in trouble.
Site speed optimisation involves auditing and improving your website so that it runs faster, loads more quickly for visitors and is easy for search engines to crawl.
Just like people, search engines like Google favour faster websites. And this renders site speed optimisation invaluable as it can seriously impact the amount of people finding, visiting and staying on your website.
There are many things that can slow your website down. Finding untangling, prioritising, and fixing them requires diligence and expertise. Everything from the size of content or images on your site and what widgets or plugins you use to how the code loads, what CMS your site uses right through to where it’s hosted will affect your website’s speed.
Even with so many factors in play, Kwasi ensures that your site speed is fast enough to put you ahead of the competition.
Learn how we can speed up your website and supercharge your digital transformation.
Owen Hodge Lawyers
Increased Leads 142% in 6 Months for Sydney Law Firm
- The challenge: 120% increase in monthly leads for Sydney-based law firm.
- The solution: Advanced keyword mapping on-page optimisation, conversion optimisation.
- The results: 142% increase in leads, 48% increase in website traffic
139% Increase in Revenue & Solid Traffic Growth Following Website Migration
- The challenge: Preserve traffic, visibility and sales throughout website rebuild and migration.
- The solution: Keyword/URL mapping, Web Developer Guide, live monitoring.
- The results: Traffic, visibility, conversions and revenue all improved through migration.