Your website is only as good as the content on it, but how good is your content?
At Kwasi, we conduct a comprehensive Content Audit of a website to get a complete picture of all the content it, how well it attracts the right visitors, helps them become customers and drive your business goals.
Many factors influence how effective content can be. By auditing your website content, we can better understand them and develop a plan for improving your website.
During a content audit, we assess each page on your website against factors including:
- Alignment to your target audience and their customer journey
- Alignment to your website goals
- Themes and topics
- Content formats
- Content quality and performance
At the end of the content audit we deliver a report about your whole website that identifies gaps and opportunities, problems to fix, insights from your best content. You also get a detailed spreadsheet containing the content audit data and list of all pages to keep, retire and fix.
The findings of your content audit highlight improvements that will grow your website traffic, impact your business goals and inform your ongoing content strategy.
Find out how a content audit can improve your website.
Accurate Digital Persona Guides Strategy for National Jewellery Retailer
- The challenge: Understand the target audience for a national jewellery retailer.
- The solution: Digital Persona, Customer Journey Mapping, Content Audit.
- The results: research-based, data-backed customer insights to guide strategy.
National Menswear Retailer
139% Increase in Revenue & Solid Traffic Growth Following Website Migration
- The challenge: Preserve traffic, visibility and sales throughout website rebuild and migration.
- The solution: Keyword/URL mapping, Web Developer Guide, live monitoring.
- The results: Traffic, visibility, conversions and revenue all improved through migration.