There’s a whole world of opportunities out there.
The magic of marketing in the digital age means your audience doesn’t have to be limited to your home country.
There’s literally a world of potential customers out there in search of your products and services. International SEO can help them find you.
International SEO is the process of optimising your website so that search engines can easily identify which countries you want to reach and what you can offer them. If you have an international audience, it’s important to consider that each country has different languages, different competitors, different customers and different technical SEO requirements to perform well online.
Kwasi provides a tailored international SEO service that is designed to optimise web pages for brands that are aware of their international visitors. When a website is optimised for various countries and languages, search engines can rank your website higher in those regions, bringing you a wider audience and better results.
To achieve this, our team will work with you to:
- Specify which regions you want to reach with international URL structures
- Establish which languages your pages are targeting with language tags
- Create and maintain content in your target users language
By optimising your website for international search engines, you broaden your brand awareness, create further opportunities for conversions and drive more success in your business.
Book your ticket to international success today. Get in touch with Kwasi to learn more.
Owen Hodge Lawyers
Increased Leads 142% in 6 Months for Sydney Law Firm
- The challenge: 120% increase in monthly leads for Sydney-based law firm.
- The solution: Advanced keyword mapping on-page optimisation, conversion optimisation.
- The results: 142% increase in leads, 48% increase in website traffic
139% Increase in Revenue & Solid Traffic Growth Following Website Migration
- The challenge: Preserve traffic, visibility and sales throughout website rebuild and migration.
- The solution: Keyword/URL mapping, Web Developer Guide, live monitoring.
- The results: Traffic, visibility, conversions and revenue all improved through migration.