We have an opportunity for an industry leader to join our agile agency as a Technical SEO in a fulltime capacity. The candidate will have strong Technical SEO understanding and skills in a hands-on capacity. Web Development knowledge and skills are an advantage.
You’re a proactive, highly motivated, innovative Technical SEO Specialist who lives our values and loves finding better, effective and efficient ways to generate results online. You thrive when part of a successful agile team environment.
Your ability to analyse, develop, measure and optimise all facets of Technical SEO will be a key reason clients want to form continuous strategic partnerships with us.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 3+ years successful experience as a Tech SEO professional or Web Developer (preferably in an agency)
- Have vast experience using SEO tools to their full potential
- Have a good understanding & willingness to expand your Technical SEO skills
- Solid knowledge of PHP, Ruby, Python or C++
- Good grasp SQL and other database technologies
- The ability to work with API’s
- Have knowledge in object-oriented programming concepts
- Be excited with analysing, developing, measuring and optimising client websites
- Be highly knowledgeable on aspects of digital marketing including SEO, PPC, content marketing, conversion rate optimisation, marketing automation, analytics & reporting
- Be highly organised & methodical. You have great attention to detail and never let a deadline slip by
- Be innovative by nature
- Be a clear and effective communicator
- Have evidence based examples of work you have produced relating to Technical SEO
- Have experience with the full Google Docs Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
To be a superstar in this role you will:
- Have agency experience
- Have industry relevant Tertiary qualifications
- E-Commerce experience
- Have experience being part of an agile team
- Be up to date with industry relevant certifications (or be willing to get them)
- Have demonstrable examples of automations you have developed regarding process or function related to the field
Why Join Us?
Here are some of the perks the successful candidate can look forward too:
- Culture. Team happiness is vital to our success. We always identify opportunities to grow personally & professionally
- Weekly team lunches, happy hour & monthly social activities
- A flexible fun workplace our people love coming to
- Located in the Adelaide CBD
- Competitive package on offer with lots of team and personal rewards
- Supportive educational & learning opportunities
- Innovation in an already innovative industry
Please only apply if you have the right skills and attitude, seek to be part of an exciting, progressive business, you enjoy variety in your day and can work on multiple activities comfortably.
Hit us up with your resume and cover letter addressing the criteria above. In the cover letter state what some of your core values are and why they are important to you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This is a full-time position.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in Australia.