We are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our fast growing digital agency. In this role, you will join our talented production team, provide cross-functional support and learn the performance marketing ropes. This role is perfectly suited to a new marketing graduate looking to grow their skill set.
- Adelaide CBD-based
- Hybrid WFH/WFO model
- Values driven, Agile agency
- Provide support to the content and paid media teams with preparation, implementation and delivery of new content pieces or campaigns.
- Creating compelling and share-worthy content including blog posts, website content, ad copy, etc.
- Drafting content for and coordinating the delivery of email marketing campaigns.
- Reporting on key performance metrics.
Skills and experience
- High level of written and verbal communications skills — including (but not limited to) copywriting for products, email marketing, paid media ads and social media.
- Previous experience with writing and optimising website content for SEO purposes is highly desirable.
- Previous experience with digital marketing-adjacent platforms is desirable — email marketing (Mailchimp, Klaviyo or similar) and Facebook ads.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business, Web or related field or equivalent demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience.
We’re an Adelaide CBD-based multichannel digital marketing agency with a goal of continually growing our clients digital presence and turning their website their most valuable asset. We work with an array of exciting local, national and international B2B and B2C brands on search engine optimisation, tech SEO, paid media and marketing automation. We want our team members to genuinely enjoy working with us so you can expect:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly team lunches and office happy hour every Friday.
- Monthly fun days — think heated office Cards Against Humanity games, VR golf and also activities like adventure rooms, bowling, and axe throwing.
- Continuous development through our mixed learning approach.
- Giving back opportunities.
- Pet-friendly office.
If this is you, send us an email with a cover letter and resumé and we’ll be in touch.