We are looking for a digital marketing superstar to join our team as a Digital Account Manager. In this role, you’ll be the key point of contact for our clients as well as a liaison and advocate for our production team. You will have a deep interest in digital media and have a knack for building strong and long lasting client relationships.
- Adelaide CBD-based
- Hybrid WFH/WFO model
- Values driven, Agile agency
- Manage and develop key relationships with your clients.
- Translate client needs into briefs for the team and establish a clear two-way communication channel between our team and the client to ensure positive outcomes.
- Run client meetings including setting agenda, developing timelines and plans, responding to client queries and providing updates on account activity.
- Reporting on key performance metrics and management of the reporting process.
- Existing client development, including coming up with new opportunities and providing education where required.
Skills and experience
- 3+ years within account management or in a digital marketing role — ideally integrated digital experience including hands-on production and/or analysis capability.
- Experience with creating and contributing to multi-channel aligned digital strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong presentation abilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Ability to have constructive conversations with clients to successfully guide the agency’s recommendations or points of views.
- Previous agency experience is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Web or related field preferred
Who we are
We’re an Adelaide CBD-based multichannel digital marketing agency with a goal of continually growing our clients digital presence and turning their website their most valuable asset. We work with an array of exciting local, national and international B2B and B2C brands on search engine optimisation, tech SEO, paid media and marketing automation. We want our team members to genuinely enjoy working with us so you can expect:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly team lunches and office happy hour every Friday.
- Monthly fun days — think heated office Cards Against Humanity games, VR golf and also activities like adventure rooms, bowling, and axe throwing.
- Continuous development through our mixed learning approach.
- Giving back opportunities
- Pet-friendly office
If this is you, send us an email with a cover letter and resumé and we’ll be in touch.