You love hands-on account management, have a high level of professional maturity and have the aptitude to learn and implement proven end-to-end processes while identifying potential efficiencies in the proven process. You exhibit a client-first focus ensuring successful delivery and execution of strategies to optimise client outcomes and as a result client satisfaction. You thrive managing and influencing clients and brands that are at the top of their game and possess strong maturity.
Your abilities to build close professional relationships and communicate the value of our work and results will be key reasons clients want to form and continue strategic partnerships with us.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be excited by the prospect of dealing with high-level well-known valued clients
- Have 3+ years’ experience as a Digital Account Manager (preferably within an agency environment with multiple clients)
- Have a proven ability to form key long-term relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Analyse data and use it to identify strategic opportunities to increase the results for clients
- Understand SEO, PPC, Email Marketing/Automation and their associated tasks and what effect they have on clients accounts
- Know G-Suite and Microsoft Suite inside out – including plenty of next-level techniques
- Have experience with E-Commerce, Lead Generation and SaaS clients
- Be able to demonstrate experience with CRM software
- The ability to multitask, be highly organised, have great attention to detail and never let a deadline slip by and be overall highly professional
- Be a great communicator who is clear, concise and able to share our passion for digital
- Have a working knowledge of digital strategy
- Has a passion for wanting to educate a client
- Have or be willing to get certification across a number of digital marketing related disciplines including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Ads SEMRush and Klaviyo
To be a superstar in this role you will:
- Have experience producing proposals and tender documents
- Have experience in an agile environment
- Be ambitious, innovative, efficient and creative
- Have project management experience
- Have evidence-based examples of medium & long term digital strategies utilising multiple digital marketing channels you have created and implemented that have led to clients achieving their goals
- Have a history of always learning
Desirable (but not essential for the right candidate)
- Have previous experience in a digital agency
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (like Marketing, Business or Web)
- Can demonstrate when you’ve led a team to a successful outcome
- Have hands-on production capability
Why Join Us?
Here are some of the perks the successful candidate can look forward too:
- Culture. Team happiness is vital to our success. We always identify opportunities to grow personally & professionally
- Weekly team lunches, happy hour & monthly social activities
- A flexible fun workplace our people love coming to
- Located in the Adelaide CBD
- Competitive package on offer with lots of team and personal rewards
- Supportive educational & learning opportunities
- Innovation in an already innovative industry
Have a look around the website to find out more about us and make sure we are the kind of place you would love to work. Then hit us up with your resume and cover letter via Seek addressing the criteria above. In the cover letter state what some of your core values are and why they are important to you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This is a full-time position.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in Australia.